Saturday 14 November 2009

Comor Snowboard Sale

Salomon Riot 2008 - 270$

Decided to update my Snowboard (FireFly Rave - from sports check 8 years ago) since it's already 8 years old. The bottom of the board has a large scratch right in the middle which you can see the metal layer. Since Comor Snowboards is having their 1/2 price off sale, I went down to grab a new board and this is what I ended up getting: Solomon - Riot 2008 at the price of 270$ at Comor Snowboards

Salomon Riot 2008 (top)

Salomon Riot 2008 (bottom)

Since the mountain's opening up early this year, a bunch of us are hoping to head up to Cypress or Seymour. The board itself is a LOT lighter compared to my old board, so I will update on the performance of this board.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!