Friday 25 June 2010

K-On!! Nendoroid Set

K-On!! Nendoroid Series by Good Smile Company

So finally Azusa Nakano Nendoroid from K-On!! (ケイオン) version finally came and now I can finally post my photo's and some reviews of these series. I just opened them all at once and my brain couldn't handle all the moe at once. I will be doing a review of each of them one per day, so that the one blog won't be like ridiculously long. For now here are is the full set and a group photo of them as well.




These K-On!! Nendoroid series can be bought online from the following links. Currently Ritsu is sold out but there will be another back order which you would need to keep an eye on. These Nendoroid series sold out pretty fast so if you're lucky order them quickly. These are some of the following websites I have been using and have had good experience with. There are other online stores as well but I have not had a chance to buy anything from them yet.

The following link are for the K-On!! Nendoroid series:
AmiAmi Hobby Shop - Currently the cheapest online dealer I've dealt with
Hobby Link Japan - Pretty good sales at times & my second alternative

Other alternative Online stores:
Hobby Search - a few people I know get some of their figures here.
Archonia - for those in Europe
Hobby Stock - for those mainly in Japan
J-List - they have some interesting things in here other then figures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the other things in jlist
;)