Thursday 30 December 2010

Figuarts Strong World Shanks & Ace

Figuarts Strong World Shanks & Portgas D. Ace

I haven't updated for a really long time, but I will get on that as soon as I updated all my photos. My Internship at Crispin Porter + Bogusky has ended not too long ago and it was fantastic! I'm hoping I will return and continue working there. As for now here's an update on what's coming up for One Piece figures in 2011. Indeed a Strong World version of Shanks and Portgas D. Ace is coming out, and here's a fully colored version of them here. Surprisingly these aren't P.O.P's but they are Figuarts version, I am wondering if P.O.P versions of these guys since will be out soon since I know a lot of you out there collect P.O.P models instead because of their quality (I know I do). Last time we saw the prototypes for the Shank's Strong World P.O.P version not too long ago, so hopefully it will be soon!! I hope to be seeing these guys on pre-orders on AmiAmi Online store very very soon! Watch out for these guys!

No comments: