Friday 15 April 2011

Banpresto DX Marines

Banpresto DX Marines

Recently got my Banpresto DX Marine's and Will of D (Gol D. Roger) in the mail today and thought I would post some photo's of them. I will have a short review of each individual figure in the up coming posts, but here's a small gallery of them for those interested in seeing what they look like.

Banpresto: Will of D - Roger

Banpresto DX Marine: Akainu

Banpresto DX Marine: Kizaru + Sengoku

Banpresto DX Marine: Sengoku + Aokiji

I am slowly transitioning from collecting P.O.P (Portrait of Pirates) by MegaHouse to Banpresto DX/Master Star Piece collection, just because of their cost and the quality they have. I will be still collecting the P.O.P's depending if there are characters I am really interested in. Currently waiting for Silver Rayleigh, Donflamingo, Moria (maybe), Jinbei (considering), and Bartholomew Kuma (currently on pre-order).

No comments: