Tuesday 8 November 2011

Figuarts ZERO: Crocodile

Figuarts ZERO: Crocodile

Also a quick upload of the Figuarts ZERO: Crocodile figures that is coming out very soon. The pre-orders has been out already and for those that missed it, don't worry! Bandai always make more quantities of their figures so you will find them online. If not on AmiAmi or HLJ, try checking out the Mandarake website during the release. I had a lot of luck buying most of my figures from there lately and the handling of the figures are in excellent condition.

For those that are worried about the quality of the Figuarts ZERO series, this photo is just the demo photo at the One Piece figure convention. I can not assure what the quality of the figure will be in the end. I would suggest waiting until the actual figure is out and see what the quality is like from a collectors point of view and not from a demo model. If I can find some, I shall post them up as well. Enjoy!

No comments: