Thursday 24 November 2011

MegaHobby 2011 Autum Convention


Huge update for what I am about to post here. I was going through some of the releases being held at the MegaHobby 2011 Autum Convention in Tokyo and Mega House just totally blew my mind away. All the figures I wanted to be out for P.O.P (Portrait of Pirates) are now being released. Here is the next P.O.P line up for the coming months: Gecko Moria, Donquixote Doflamingo, Bonny, Ben Beckman, and Shiraishi. At last I can finally finish off my Shichibukai P.O.P series and the based on the prototypes they released they are ridiculous! Why did Mega House all of a sudden saved these till now? I don't know why they didn't release them earlier, but I am glad they released them and hopefully coming in soon. Here are some photo's of the convention I saw online. Enjoy!




No comments: