Monday 7 November 2011

P.O.P Sailing Again: Sanji

P.O.P Sailing Again: Sanji

It's that time again for the Pre-Order battle for P.O.P Sailing Again series with Sanji. Compared to his last P.O.P's (Neo & Strong World), the Sailing Again series gave him a few more accessories and some new changeable faces, which I think is great. Not many people seem to like Sanji, but I personally like his classy look and appeal. Here is the promo poster for him. I believe his pre-order will be sometime this week? I may be wrong but might be on a Wednesday, 6pm Japan time. If you plan on pre-ordering him I would suggest trying AmiAmi, HLJ, Otacute, or Hobby Search. The store links can be found on the right side bar of my blog. If you have any questions regarding the pre-orders or how they work, leave me a comment and I will get back to you.

No comments: