Thursday 12 January 2012

P.O.P DX Gecko Moria

P.O.P DX Gecko Moria
Available May 2012

It's the time again where the pre-orders for the up coming P.O.P (Portrait of Pirates) DX Gecko Moria came out tonight at 1:00 am Vancouver time, 6:00pm Japan time. I managed to pre-order Moria from AmiAmi, but since I did not order anything from their site lately because of their huge maintenance change, I was a bit worried. None the less I have managed to pre-order Moria from AmiAmi and also a while back I managed to order Doflamingo from Big in Japan. Currently I am 5/7 Shichibukai members being collected and just missing Jinbei and Crocodile. I believe I can find both of them if I went down to Tokyo, but at the moment both of them are pretty hard to find online.



I am a bit disappointed that Moria is pretty expensive, especially only coming with two additional bats and with no extra parts. I am not 100% sure of his actual height, but in relation to the manga he SHOULD be as tall as or maybe taller than Bartholomew Kuma. I hope MegaHouse gets his height accurate, otherwise I would be really disappointed in this figure. I hope those that were able to get their pre-orders, went through well. For those that were unable to pre-order him, try checking out Mandarake or Rakuten as a back up plan!! Enjoy!

No comments: