Saturday 24 March 2012

Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Lupin the 3rd Prize


Thought I would review something different for a change other than the usual One Piece characters since I am waiting on the new Grand Line Men characters to come out. Today we have Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Lupin the 3rd (ルパン三世) Prize figures. Lupin was probably one of my very first anime shows I have seen during my childhood and when I saw these up on Mandarake, I just had to get these.



These Ichiban Kuji characters are roughly around 4-5inch's in height, although in the photo's they look a little bit bigger. I was surprised how small these were when they came in the mail, but the quality on the characters were pretty good. The only one's that had the least detailed quality was probably Fujiko and Goemon, where as the others were better in terms of their coloring since these are pretty small figures.







This Kuji series if the K-prize which contains 5 characters: Lupin, Jigen, Goemon, Fujiko, and Zenigata. They all come with a mini stand and they can not stand by themselves because of the mini pegs on their feet.












 I assume they "could" stand on their own if you cut off the mini pegs, but do that at your own risk! Seeing these in person now, I do enjoy these figures and hopefully if I can get my hands on the Banpresto DX characters of Lupin, I will do another review on those guys as well. Here is a small gallery of the figures. Enjoy!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, where can I buy this??

Unknown said...

Hi there, where can I buy this item?