Wednesday 12 September 2012

P.O.P DX Eustass Kidd & Killer


I apologize for the late blog. I haven't had much time to update as much as I use to back in Vancouver. I have however been ordering a bunch of figures and sent them back home to Vancouver so hopefully during my visit back in the Winter, I would be able to post some photos of what I have waiting for me.




Getting back on topic, here is an update of the most recent figures from the P.O.P (Portrait of Pirates) DX series: Eustass Kidd & Killer. Both of which look fantastic and the details are always spot on. I told myself that I won't be collecting any more P.O.P's since I finished collecting my Shichibukai set, finally bought Crocodile. Also I made a exception for ordering a Limited Luffy P.O.P since I don't have a normal version of him other than a Strong World version.



Here are some photos of Kidd and Killer. Once I have the chance to visit Vancouver again, I will post some photos of some (haha lies....many) of the figures I have ordered since I have been here in San Francisco. Enjoy!

No comments: