Tuesday 27 November 2012

P.O.P DX Limited & Sailing Again

P.O.P Limited DX - Shanks

Here are some up coming awesome P.O.P (Portrait of Pirates) Limited DX and Sailing Again editions for next year. For the Limited DX line we have Califa, Gol D. Roger, Sadi-chan, and Shanks (New World). For the Sailing Again series, we have Trafalgar Law and Franky. Mega House is also planning on bringing out Shiki from the One Piece Strong World series as well but the date of his pre-order is not yet released. Here are some prototype photo's I have found online for the time being.


P.O.P Sailing Again - Trafalgar Law


I apologize to my subscribers for the very delayed post! I have been really busy the last months with work and trying to find some time to write a post. I will try to get on top of that in the next few weeks! For now, enjoy these prototype photos and I will post some photos up on some figures I was able to open while I went back to Vancouver during a short vacation from work. Enjoy!






No comments: