Saturday 17 December 2011

2012 JUMP Festival: P.O.P MegaHouse


Here is the updates on the new P.O.P (Portrait of Pirates) Sailing Again and DX series. We have an update from the DX series of Ben Beckman and Moria. It is said that they confirmed that Moria's arms are not changeable, but might be considered just a static pose but with different items that comes with him. I assume it would be something similar to Akainu with different bat elements or action items. For the Sailing Again series, we have an update on Brook, Usopp, Robin, and Franky sculpt confirmed. I love Brook's pose and sculpt; I wish I was collecting the Sailing Again series, but it wasn't enough for me to collect the whole group. For me personally I wouldn't just get one of them and not consider getting the others, even though Zoro, Brook, and Usopp all look fantastic. Here are some photo's found online from the JUMP Festival conference.





Source link:

No comments: