Tuesday 20 December 2011

Ichiban Kuji vs. Grand Line Men Roger Comparison


Here is just a small comparison of the two Gol D. Roger figures that are coming out very shortly. First we have Ichiban Kuji's version of Gol D. Roger that was being shown at the JUMP Festival. This version of Roger has a vibrant color finish to him compared to the Grand Line Men version. The sculpt pose is similar to the Grand Line Men version, but with some differences in some parts. He is a lot more muscular in the Ichiban Kuji version, especially his upper body, which is what I would picture the King of Pirates would look like.

Compared to the Grand Line Men version of Roger, the colors are a lot darker. This is to keep its consistency with the other Grand Line Men figures of this line. His body sculpt is less bulky compared to the Ichiban Kuji series, but it does make him look a little "scrawny" compared to the other. His facial express is different as well in terms of their smile and their eyes.

Personally, I am leaning towards the Ichiban Kuji version of Gol D. Roger, but I would also want to have the consistency of the Grand Line Men series just because I have a bunch of them already. However, I am not 100% sure of the height difference of the Ichiban Kuji version of Roger. I am hoping that he will be as tall as a MSP (Master Star Piece) so that I can put him beside Ace. I wll update you guys on that once I find out more information on him. This is what I have for now, come back again and see if there are any updates regarding these figures.

Also if you want me to go through some reviews or make some comparisons of certain figures, I will gladly make a post on that topic. Just leave me a comment on that and I will get back to you guys on it. Enjoy.

No comments: