Tuesday 20 December 2011

Jump Festival 2012 Ichiban Kuji Update


Here are some more Ichiban Kuji updates I found on some blogs and forums you guys might be interested in. First we have two, A Prize ichiban kuji's of Gol D. Roger and White Beard (Roger's Era edition), both of which they look pretty awesome. For those that are wanting to get Banpresto's Grand Line Men version of Roger, I would think again before buying that. The Ichiban Kuji version basically have the same pose, the only difference is the details, the height of the figures and vibrant colors on the two. If you're looking for more of a lighter vibrant color of Roger and perhaps a little taller then the Grand Line Men series, I would choose the ichiban kuji version. However, if you prefer to get a darker colored version of him and would like to keep the consistency of your other Grand Line Men figures, then I would choose the Grand Line Men version. I am torn between the two right now, but depending on the price, I might be going for Grand Line Men series, but if the prices are not too different and the height is similar to a MSP figure then I might go for the Ichiban Kuji. Wanting to let Roger stand beside my MSP Ace if the height of the figure are very similar. Here are some photo's of the other figures from the festival. Enjoy.










Reference Blog

No comments: