Wednesday 1 February 2012

Bandai Chozokei Damashii One Piece Series


Bandai just introduced their new Chozokei Damashii One Piece: One Hundred Million Rookies series; Chozokei Damashi series is a branch off of the Figuart ZERO series but sold in sets. This series focuses on the Supernova series, but only for the Rookies with a bounty of 100-million and above. The details on these characters look pretty good, but because I have not seen them in person or from collector photo's I can not judge their true quality. Bandai has been getting better at the quality of their small figures, but I find that these are a hit/miss where you might be lucky to get a good quality figure or you might get ones with smudge marks or paint errors.



Also AmiAmi has also released some of the Figuarts ZERO series Kuma, Smoker, and Tashigi, which I have posted in my previous post. They are currently out of stock, but knowing Bandai they will be making many more. Do not worry if you were not able to order them through pre-orders. I will post up links when they are released out in the market.

Finally I have decided to change the website a bit! I have added a figure column on the side, as well as links to them on Amazon for those that are worried about ordering from AmiAmi or other online figure stores. I have selected only certain figures based on price, demand, as well as new releases. If there are specific figures that you are seeking, feel free to leave a comment and I will try my best to find them for you. For now, enjoy!



No comments: