Thursday 9 February 2012

P.O.P NEO-DX Ben Beckman & Shirahoshi


This weeks pre-orders has just released P.O.P (Portrait of Pirates) NEO-DX Ben Beckman and Sailing Again - Shirahoshi!! Sadly I was too late to order Ben Beckman. Even though I don't have Shanks yet, the Red Haired Pirates are my second favorite groups in the One Piece Series. Ben Beckman comes with two types of faces, his "younger" self and his New World look, much like what he looks like now from the anime. His sculpt is just fantastic and he is currently going for 5800-6000 yen; much cheaper than expected. I am hoping that once he is out on the market I would be able to find him and start a Akagami collection.




 Next we have P.O.P Sailing Again - Shirahoshi announced for this weeks pre-order as well! She doesn't come with any inter-changeable parts, but she does come with a mini luffy figure. I wish they included a second head with her crying face, which she is pretty much known for. In terms of her size, they scaled her down but she is pretty much the same height as New World Zoro, slightly a little bit shorter from some photo's I have seen posted on forums. The details on her is pretty awesome and coloring is done really well! I do like her character, but not enough for me to buy her to add to my collection. If I am able to find her for a cheaper deal in Japan, I may consider getting myself one if I happen to find one.




No comments: