Wednesday 7 March 2012

Banpresto 2012 One Piece Convention


Banpresto's 2012 One Piece convention has started just three days from now and from all the photo's being shown online, there are so many awesome figures that I thought I would like to share with you all. All the images can be found from the following links at the bottom of this post, but here is a list of Banpresto's up coming releases. Check out their blogs as well! There are a lot of other figures other than One Piece characters and some pretty awesome prototypes being shown.

Banpresto Ichiban Kuji: The Legend of Edward Newgate & The Legend of Gol D. Roger, Girl's Collection: Shirahoshi, Hancock, and Perona, and Chopper & Creatures. 


















From The Grand Line Series: Grand Line Men - Garp, Young Shanks, Shiki (all Vol.0), Franky (Vol.13), and Grand Line Ships Vol.1 & 2 - Thousand Sunny and Moby Dick. 







From Banpresto SCultures and SCultures BIG we have the figures from the One Piece Colosseum. I am aware that some people on forums have been asking about what the difference is between the SCulture and SCulture BIG series, but to my best knowledge I am unsure of myself. Some people state that the figures are a little taller for SCulture BIG but there are characters such as Nami being labelled BIG where as X-Drake is still the regular SCulture. If I do however find out more information on this, I will post an update on this matter.




From what I have seen so far, I am pretty excited about the Ichiban Kuji: Chopper & Creatures releases since they have Karu and a bunch of well detailed characters. There is a mystery character that has not been uncovered but who ever the character is, it should be awesome! If you have any question on any of the resource links provided at the bottom, please leave a comment and I will get back to you on that! Enjoy!


Reference links

No comments: