Wednesday 14 March 2012

Banpresto & MegaHouse Promo Posters!!


Can't wait for this month's Banpresto releases!! For Banpresto's Grand Line Men series we have Sanji, Zoro, and Chopper coming out at the end of this month; most likely around the 28th or so. Collectors, be sure to look out for them on Mandarake since I'm sure once they are on there, they will sell out really fast!

We also have some up coming figures from MegaHouse's P.O.P (Portrait of Pirates) series as well. I can't wait for my DonFlamingo and Moria to come out soon, but at the same time I am very worried since I need to save up for those two because of their shipping cost! None the less I am VERY close to finishing my collection of Shichibukai characters!


Currently thinking about buying P.O.P NEO Shanks since I love him so much and at the same time thinking about getting Ben Beckman if I so happen to get Shanks. The only thing I'm worried is MegaHouse releasing a New World version of Shanks to go with Ben Beckman, but this might not happen for a while since they just entered new world. We will see. Enjoy!

No comments: