Thursday 15 March 2012

Banpresto One Piece Kyun Chara & Yoshi


So many surprises came today and thought I would do a quick blog about it. First off, my friend Suzu-Nyaa from the Netherlands sent me this awesome gift of a Yoshi plushy! Surprisingly I never got a Yoshi gift in my life and I never got gifts from friends from a far so this is a shout out to you Suzu-Nyaa!! I also got my Banpresto Kyun Kara characters Disguised Time Skip Luffy and Prize A Bartholomew Kuma as well.






For Time Skip Luffy, this is probably one of my favorite Luffy characters from this Kyun Chara series. I saw him before on a few blogs and know I just had to have him into my collection. Finally got him and he is just perfect! Love the details in him and love his chibi face with his disguise!







Banpresto Prize A: Bartholomew Kuma, was something I did not expect (in term of size). I thought that Kuma would be a small chibi, but I didn't expect him to be pretty big! I love his chibi-fied version of him! Within the One Piece world, Kuma is probably one of my favorite characters in this series. The details on him is clean, no marks (as expected from Banpresto), he also stands without having to use those ugly stands, and his head moves. If you are a big Kuma fan like me, the Banpresto Prize A: Bartholomew Kuma would be a excellent addition to your collection! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gawd please please tell me where did you get the Kuma from?! It's too cute!

yoshi_kun said...

I got the Kuma on Mandarake.com, but he's been pretty hard to find since everyone wants him. He's under the Ichiban Kuji Kyun Kara Kuma Prize A. He's roughly just under 15$ with shipping. I would also try Rakuten.com or yahoo japan auctions if you are able to order from there. Otherwise, Mandarake would be your best solution. Hope this helps!

Mathieu HERVOUET said...

Please tell me where did you buy this amazing Luffy Figure !

yoshi_kun said...

Thanks for reading! I got the Luffy from http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/ ... I apologize for the previous post, that mandarake.com is a different site and didn't realize they were different. For luffy you would need to search through "Kyunn Kara One Piece", but since he comes and goes you would need to be on a look out for him.

Hope this helps! Again I apologize for the wrong link. I hope the updated mandarake link works out.