Wednesday 21 March 2012

Banpresto Grand Line Men: Marco



With my arrival of Grand Line Men Roger, I also ordered Marco as well since they both came in at a very cheap price on Mandarake. I am not much of a Marco fan, but the Grand Line Men's version of him did catch my attention when I saw some photo's being posted on forums. He has a very clean look, the coloring is vibrant, and surprisingly he has quit a bit of detail, such as the vein's popping out of his hands. 







The one thing I am disappointed in the Marco figure is that there are some painting mark errors on his left hand. Once I find some paint removal cloth, I might fix him up a bit, but this might just be on the figure that I got so this may not be the problem for when you get your Marco figure. He is at a nice height for your P.O.P DX Shiro Hige (White Beard) in scale to the manga/anime so he would be a nice addition to your collection. Enjoy!

No comments: