Wednesday 21 March 2012

Banpresto Grand Line Men: Roger



I finally got my Banpresto Grand Line Men Roger in the mail, so here is a short review on him. The coloring and details done on Roger is fantastic as always, coming from Banpresto's standards. I love the details on his clothes and the pose is his typical cross armed look. Nothing really different from all the other Roger figures out there, but the Grand Line Men version of him will match up very nicely with my Will of D. Roger. 






I wished Banpresto did another pose for Roger other than his typical cross armed look, but none the less, he is still a pretty good figure to add into your collection. Compared to other Rogers out in the market, the Grand Line Men version of him is not as muscular compared to his Ichiban Kuji or Will of D. version of him. If you put them side by side, the Grand Line Men version makes him look a little wimpy. Though he should be fine with his cape on. Here are some photo's I took of Roger. Enjoy!




No comments: