Saturday 21 April 2012

Figuarts ZERO Chopper


Been busy the last few weeks with work, but finally had some time to post some new updates. I finally decided to go with the Figuarts ZERO Chopper (time skip) version of him instead of the Grand Line Men version of him. Here are some reason's on why I choose him over the other.



Looking at the sculpt and coloring done on him, they are pretty much the same. The details on the hat and his ears are different, but not in a bad way. This depends if you like more of the fluffy like texture (Banpresto - similar to Law's hat) or a rough checker lined style (Figuarts). The scale between the two are very different. I felt that the Figuarts ZERO scale of Chopper is much more accurate than Banpresto's version. If you compare the two, Chopper is up to Zoro's waste for Banpresto and for Figuarts, Chopper is up to Zoro's thigh.



Seeing that the two are pretty much a like, I leaned towards the scale of the figure more than the consistency of buying the figure from the same company. Banpresto's version of Chopper is still fantastic, but for me I went with the accuracy of the scaling. I hope this reviews is of much help for those still deciding on which Chopper figure to get. Take a look at the photos and here is a sneak peak of some of the figure reviews I will be doing in the next few posts.


No comments: