Sunday 15 July 2012

D.P.C.F-DX Crocodille


Been a while since I had some time to post something up. I apologize to my readers that I have been away for a while. Getting settled in with work and most of my figures that I bought are all sent to Canada so I couldn't do any photo shoots for some of my figures. Once I return during Christmas there will be quite a few posts that will appear! Keep in touch by then!


Now back to topic, D.P.C.F-DX is releasing their new line of the Shogun series starting with Crocodile. I posted a while back of the prototype of Crocodile and they released his full painted version of him. They are also making Buggy as well, which looks pretty awesome from the prototypes. I personally was thinking of starting the D.P.C.F series for the shogun version, but decided not to due to the new release of Banpresto Ships and Special series that is coming out.


I am also starting to collect some Dragon Ball figures from the Banpresto Tenkaichi line and some Lupin figures as well. Both Lupin and Dragon ball figures were something I wanted to collect for a long time, but because they already had so many versions and the quality was not as good back then I waited for a while. With the quality being better I decided to start collecting some now. I will post photos once I return home and get a hold of my figures. For now enjoy some of the up coming figures. Enjoy!

No comments: