Monday 25 June 2012

P.O.P Sailing Again - Usopp


Been a while since I last updated the blog. Finally settled down in San Francisco and work has been coming in quite a lot. Been ordering a bunch of figures as well, but sadly I shipped them all back in Vancouver. Can't wait until Christmas since I have 8 boxes of figures waiting for me!

Enough of my personal life, here is a old update which some of you might know. Mega House released their P.O.P (Portrait of Pirates) Sailing Again Usopp just recently. He comes with several variations of faces along with different pose-able arms as well. His sculpt and the color are both done really well. Also Robin's Sailing Again version should be coming out very shortly as well. Recently AmiAmi had a bunch of restocks for certain figures, but like always they are always sold out.

I would suggest that if you couldn't get your hands on any P.O.P figure that you wanted, try checking out Mandarake. Although it is a bit more expensive, due to people selling them at a higher price, but once that starts to die down it's not too bad. Most of my Grand Line Men/Lady series comes from Mandarake and I highly recommend it! Today is a short blog and I will end it with the promo poster for Usopp. Enjoy!

No comments: