Wednesday 30 May 2012

Banpresto Grand Line Series


Here are some update on some awesome Banpresto Grand Line series. We finally got some new updates on the Grand Line Lady line along with some up coming Grand Line Men as well as Children series as well. From Grand Line Men we have Franky and Brook; for Grand Line Lady we have Olivia and Robin; finally for Grand Line Children we have Sanji and Usopp.




For sure I am collecting the Grand Line Men and Lady, but will be passing on with the Grand Line Children series. The details on them for sure is spot on and they are in perfect scale for the P.O.P (Portrait of Pirates), but not for the Grand Line Men/Lady series. They are a great addition to your collection, but I will have to pass on these guys. Here are some photo's from the Choppermania Blog. Take a look at their site as well! Enjoy!




Reference Blog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi love your updates!! I was wondering should i get a pop whitebeard as my collection only has figuarts zero and banpresto figures but i cant find the figuarts zero whitebeard so do you think a pop whitebeard would be in scale with my figuarts zero collection as in reality he is supposed to be twice the height of the other characters.

yoshi_kun said...

Hi there! Sorry about the late reply and thank you for reading the blog. As for the scale of white beard, I would say getting the pop version of him and comparing him to figuarts would be pretty close. The P.O.P white beard is around 38-40cm tall (42 cm with his staff).

I have placed my New World Grand Line Men luffy beside P.O.P White beard before, but he was a bit shorter. I would say that the figuarts characters are a little taller so the scale would be a better fit. Hope this helps! Again, I apologize for the late reply and thank you for reading the blog!

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that is close to my heart... Take care!
Where are your contact details though?
Here is my homepage : dem direct email marketing

Anonymous said...

Another option of a good Whitebeard is the Ichiban Kuji Legends of Edward Newgate that just came out a month or so ago. Its the young version of Whitebeard with long blonde hair, but I am very happy with mine. Quality is pretty much like Grandline Men (very nice paint, but minor QC paint flaws here and there). Stands around 10-11 inches tall. Has 2 versions with the normal color and a darker more weathered variant. I got the normal color one on Yahoo Japan auction and its awesome.