Sunday 20 May 2012

Mega House Releases and Updates


I apologize for the long wait to all my viewers. I just recently moved down to San Francisco for a new job opportunity so I have been busy for the last few weeks. I finally settled in a bit and found some time to update the blog. It's a little old news but here are some updates on some P.O.P (Portrait of Pirates) DX & Sailing Again series. From the DX series we have Arlong, which I'm sad I didn't get to pre-order him. Just seeing his sculpt and the coloring and details done on him is just fantastic. Also I wouldn't need to collect all of the Arlong Pirate crew so that would also save me some money there as well. Though I told myself I won't be collecting any more P.O.P's once I get Crocodile in my collection.


Next we have the Sailing Again series with Brook, Robin, and also a re-release of Nami. Both Nami and Robin were a little disappointing due to the lack of extra add-on's compared to the rest of the Mugiwara crew, but this was expected. Brook, on the other hand looks fantastic. I love his expression and also his icicle sword is pretty neat. I kinda wish he came with a guitar or a violin, since that is kind of his signature element as the musician of the crew. None the less, the details on him are fantastic! Here's a short update on the P.O.P's and I will also update some neat D.P.C.F on the next post. Enjoy!


No comments: