Monday 6 June 2011

Banpresto Grand Line Men: Shanks & Ben Beckman

Banpresto DX Grand Line Men: Ben Beckman & Shanks

Haven't posted anything in a while, due to traveling and right now I am currently in Japan near Fukkouka. I will be planning on visiting Tokyo in the next 3 days so that should be pretty interesting to see what has happened to Japan ever since the earthquake. Other than that I went to play my first UFO Catcher game and came out with these prizes. Banpresto DX Grand Line Men Shanks and Ben Beckman, both of which are amazing. I have opened them to check on their quality and they are looking fantastic. I can't wait to go back home to review them and post up some photo's of them. They have a lot of quantity left in the UFO catchers in Japan, so if you happen to be in any part of Japan, I would suggest trying your luck and grabbing one or both of these. It is a must!

No comments: