Saturday 2 July 2011

Banpresto Grand Line Men?: Emporio Ivankov & Mr. 2 BonClay

Banpresto Grand Line Men (?): Mr.2 BonClay & Ivankov

Here's an interesting release by Banpresto that I have just recently ordered and is currently on it's way here. Banpresto's Grand Line Men (?) Emporio Invankov & Mr.2 BonClay is now added to the Banpresto One Piece series. Personally I love these guys, I think they're the most unique characters in the manga/anime and they seem to always pop out of no where even though they are in the most bizarre situations. Glad Banpresto decided to make a figure off these guys! More photo's will come shortly after they have arrived. I do have a bunch of Banpresto photo's I have yet to post up since I got back. I will add in a photo gallery of Gol D. Roger, Shanks, Ben Beckman, and these two once I put in some time off to the side.



I would also like to make a note on these Banpresto figures is that there are no main Online store that just sells these figures. I usually just look around either Otacute, Rakuten Canada, and sometimes HobbyLinkJapan if I am lucky I will come across the pre-orders or in-stock at Play-Asia. So for those that ask me about the pre-order links, best luck for those who find it first!

No comments: