Thursday 22 July 2010

Akiyama Mio Figma + KidRobot

Akiyama Mio (Figma) + HardGay (Stereotype Series 4)

My Akiyama Mio by Figma finally came in the mail today and I must say I am pretty satisfied with the quality of the figure. I also picked up two new Dunny's from VoltageLand: Painkiller (L.A series) by Thomas Han & Thunder Dog Tested (Series 3) by Tristan Eaton. On top of that I found a pretty sweet HardGay like figure from the Stereotype Series 4.

Thunder Dog Tested (S3) + Painkiller (L.A Series)

A short review of the Akiyama Mio Figma: she's very similar to the Yui Figma but with longer hair. The front bangs of the Mio Figma has soft pvc while the back has a medium hardness feel to it. The only downside I am having with long haired Figma characters is that I find them difficult to pose without the stand. Without the stand their hair weight pulls them back which makes them wall, compared to the short haired Figma characters (Yui, Haruhi, & Nagato). But overall quality of the figure itself and the details plus facial expression are pretty sweet. Now that I have 4/5 of my Figma character I shall be making my short stop-motion some time this week. Come back in a while and check it out!

HardGay (Stereotype Series 4)

No comments: