Tuesday 24 August 2010

Staircase Display Shelfs

Custom Staircase Display

Recently with work ending and all I had some time to make some stuff with the laser printer at the school. Since I now have a large collection of Dunny's I decided to make a staircase display shelf for them, just so that I can see the one's in the far back. I must say, staircase display shelves DO make a huge difference. See the difference for yourselves. For those who collect Figures, this will be a nice change to how you arrange your figures around your room.

Layout Difference (top=staircase, bottom=no display)

3 comments:

aL said...

wowwww thats a nice collection. randomly stumbled onto your page :) i just started collecting figures to and is starting with ther 2010 series :P

ps. i was wondering if you are gunna sell any of your older dunny doubles :)
e-mail me :allan_w28@hotmail.com

Bon Tran said...

I know this is an older post, but I was wondering if you know anywhere that might sell something like this.

yoshi_kun said...

Bon Tran - Apologize for the late response! I didn't think I would get any comments left on the blog. As for the stair case displays, I actually made them myself with acrylic and glue. However if you live in the states The Container Store (http://www.containerstore.com/locations/showStore.htm?store=BEL) might be your best to find some of these. But for Canada I haven't found anywhere for the sizes I am looking for, so I just made my own. Hope this helps!

aL - As for selling the old doubles, I'm sorry I already sold a bunch of my old doubles or repainted some as birthday gifts. But if I happen to have some in the future I will keep you in touch!