Friday 10 September 2010

Crispin Porter + Bogusky x Yoshi



So I am officially going to be working at Crispin Porter + Bogusky for the next 4 months at Boulder, Colorado. I will be working as a Product Innovation Design Intern, while working on some pretty sweet projects. Right now I am applying for VISA's with CICD (Center for International Career Development) and hopefully if I get it quickly I can get my plane ticket and fly off! A little information of who or what CP+B is and what they do, here is a small quote from their website.
"CP+B is a factory. A factory that makes advertising, interactive, branded content, and products. There is no assembly line. All the work is custom-designed and assembled by hand." - Crispin Porter + Bogusky
Also as a side note, Crispin Porter + Bogusky was also mentioned in Fast Company front page of their most recent issue. Those that are interested at what CP+B are doing, here is a scoop of it's recent actions.

No comments: