Tuesday 7 September 2010

P.O.P DX Monkey D. Garp and CB-EX Luffy & Ace


Finally the P.O.P DX Monkey D. Garp is finally up for pre-orders on AmiAmi Online Store right now, along with the CB-EX Luffy and Ace Brotherhood combo set is also up for pre-orders. I have pre-ordered Gap already but still debating whether or not if I'm going to get the Luffy & Ace set. I haven't started collecting the childhood series with all the other characters and I'm wondering if I should even start. So far I will be done collecting the Strong World series, along with some side characters such as Mihawk, Boa Hancock, White Beard, and Garp. I was debating if I should get the Shichibukai Kuma as well since he is one of my favorite characters from the Shichibukai, as well as Don Quixote Doflamingo.

For the coming up pre-orders for the P.O.P Series, the following are declared to come out on the following days:
  • September: Strong World Zoro & Chopper
  • December: White Beard, Jinbei, Portagas D. Ace (ver.2), NEO-DX Luffy (ver.2)
  • January: Monkey D. Garp, CB-EX Luffy & Ace


The one thing that I'm wondering is when will MegaHouse be releasing or thinking of making the following figures for their P.O.P collection. Depending on the timing of these pre-orders, my wallet is going to be in danger. Here's a list of the P.O.P's that I personally will be looking for:
  • NEO-DX Admiral Kizaru & Akainu
  • Shichibukai Don Quixote Donflamingo
  • "Dark King" Silvers Rayleigh
  • Supernovas: Eustass Kidd & Trafalgar Law

No comments: