Monday 11 October 2010

Happy Columbus Day!

View of Boulder

Happy Columbus day everyone! So it's been a week and a half since I've been here in Boulder. So far the weathers been good, but I can feel that winter is just around the corner. The night is getting darker earlier then usual and the morning is getting colder as well. As for today, I woke up and made some Alfredo Pasta while watch GLEE (suggested by an awesome Chemistry nerd, I'm just kidding!).


Went around Boulder to take some panorama's while I'm here. But I noticed that it's hard taking some nice scenery shots because of all the small buildings and malls all around the place. Hopefully I can take some nice photo's before the snow comes down. I also bought the new YO GABBA GABBA limited Dunny from Urban Outfitter yesterday when visiting Denver with some friends. I hope everyone's having a nice long weekend! Enjoy the weather while it's nice and sunny!

YO GABBA GABBA Dunny + Alfredo Past

No comments: