Wednesday 18 May 2011

Grand Line Men: Eustass Captain Kid

Grand Line Men: Eustass Captain Kid

Finally made some time to update the blog, but here's one last update before going to sleep. Picked up the Grand Line Men: Eustass Captain Kid from the Seattle 2011 Sakura Con. So glad that I picked him up at the convention because Otacute cancelled my order because they didn't have him in stock any more so that was a good last minuet decision. I also picked up Silver Rayleigh & Trafalgar Law as well but I will save those for another blog post. As for Eustass Captain Kid, the figure detail is amazing. I'm surprised how well these Banpresto figures are coming out in comparison to the P.O.P (Portrait of Pirates) by MegaHouse. The figure comes with: Base stand & the figure itself. Compared to the DX Marine line, the Grand Line Men figures can't stand on their own because of the pegs that are stuck on the bottom of their feet. It is possible to cut off their pegs and make them stand, but I personally like them on their stands. Heres a small photo gallery of Kid, enjoy!





No comments: