Monday 23 May 2011

Grand Line Men: Silvers Rayleigh

Grand Line Men: Silvers Rayleigh

Writing a short review of the Grand Line Men: Silver Rayleigh by Banpresto. Probably one of my favorite G.L.M (Grand Line Men) characters I have at the moment. The attention to details on his coat and his facial expression is just amazing. The figure comes with the following: Base stand, coat, sword, and the figure itself. As mentioned from the previous GLM posts, Rayleigh can not be posed on his own because of the pegs on the bottom of his feet. However, I have seen some people cutting off the pegs and making him posable, but that is up to your own risk. Personally I like the stands so I like to keep him on his base. For those looking for a small budget One Piece characters, the Grand Line Men series by Banpresto is the way to go. Here are some photo's I have taken earlier, enjoy!







No comments: