Tuesday 1 November 2011

Figuarts ZERO One Piece: Boa Hancock & Crocodile


Happy Halloween everyone! Even though I am a bit late since I was out these last few days. Here's a small update on some of Figuarts ZERO One Piece figures that just came out for pre-orders. We have Crocodile, which I think is the best looking Crocodile out there on the market compared to the P.O.P DX version of him. We also have Boa Hancock with Salome, similar to Banpresto's Shichibukai DX set, but with changeable arms. If I were to get either one of them, I would suggest Crocodile because of his facial expression and it comes with his poison hooks.



However, I have been pretty disappointed in Bandai's Figuarts ZERO line, because the quality that they show on the web looks completely different in person. I have read on a few forums and reviews that the quality is very horrible once they received the figure. If you do plan on ordering these figures I would say order at your own risk. Seeing that these are by Bandai, they will have more in stock once they are released.

No comments: