Saturday 2 July 2011

P.O.P DX Portgas D. Ace version 1.5

P.O.P DX Limited Portgas D. Ace
version 1.5 (new)

It has been a while now since my last post, I apologize for the long delay. I have been busy with catching up with work along with a short trip to Japan I made in June and also graduating University as well. Beside my personal life story, lets see some new toy updates. First off here is a surprise from MegaHouse with their updated version of the P.O.P DX Portgas D. Ace version 1.5 (new). Here are some small photo's of the improved Ace from his latest 1.5 version update. The only changes that were mainly done were on the flames and possibly the coloring. They released this version of Ace based off of the 7-11 limited edition version of it and I guess they decide to make him more available to the Ace fans out there. Non the less, he is still currently available on Otacute for $100. For those interested and have not gotten a MegaHouse P.O.P DX Ace, you will not be disappointed in this upgrade here.



No comments: