Thursday 15 September 2011

Banpresto Grand Line Children: Luffy & Sabo

Banpresto Grand Line Children: Sabo & Luffy

Finally my Banpresto Grand Line Children: Luffy and Sabo both came in this morning. Very excited about these figures so I decided to update the blog now and post some photo's up. The sculpt itself, Luffy and Sabo are both very well made! The amount of detail put on Sabo is just amazing; not just from the details of his clothes but there are gaps between his teeth and his tongue, which I was pretty surprised. For Grand Line Children's first series, I am very, very impressed at the quality they are releasing these at. The only thing I noticed at Sabo was the color of his coat arms are a lot lighter compared to the rest of his coat. It's a little inconsistent, but I guess they were trying to mimic the light casting on those parts of his body. Keep up the good work Banpresto!! 


















No comments: