Wednesday 7 September 2011

P.O.P Sailing Again - Luffy & Chopper

P.O.P Sailing Again: Monkey D. Luffy

Here are the promo posters for the new P.O.P (Portrait of Pirates) Sailing Again series with Luffy & Chopper. As mentioned before the figures pre-orders are closed and sold out. However seeing that these figures aren't that hard to get (maybe Nami), I would either wait until their release or check out Otacute since they haven't had their pre-orders in yet.

P.O.P Sailing Again: Tony Tony Chopper

2 comments:

Soccour Vincent said...

so youre getting them? i thought you would not get POP sailing again but have the GLM Sailing again instead :D

yoshi_kun said...

Nope~ I plan on skipping out on this series. Although I like the sculpt on Luffy & Zoro, they still don't have his face done right in my opinion. Nami only has one pose and chopper is still the same (a little disappointed in that).

At least for the GLM sailing again series, even though they only have one pose it's still roughly around 20$ canadian, which isn't too bad for me. Especially if I plan on collecting the entire series as well. Unless MegaHouse decides to do some ridiculous new series, then I would consider!