Thursday 22 September 2011

Puella Magi Madoka Nendoroid


Thought I would change things up and post some updates on Good Smile Company Nendoroid series that I have pre-ordered. Good Smile Company recently came out with the Puella Magi Madoka series starting with Madoka, Homura, and Mami. All of these comes with a ridiculous amount of accessories and of course Kyube comes with Madoka as well. I was only able to get Homura for pre-orders and missed out on Mami because she was ridiculously popular. I do want to get Kyube but personally I don't want to get Madoka just because she wasn't one of my favorite characters in the series, even though she is the main character. Here are some promo posters of the characters and I believe Homura and Mami will be out sometime in November. Madoka on the other hand is already out and in stock at some sites, which I will post at the end of the gallery. Enjoy!




Figure Order Links

No comments: