Monday 17 October 2011

Banpresto: The Grand Line Children order links


Here's is a small update on some Banpresto: The Grand Line Children vol. 1 links found on play-asia.com. Some of these figures are pretty hard to find especially if AmiAmi or Hobby Link Japan and a few sites don't carry these guys around as well. I will try my best to give you guys these links as fast as I can.

These last few days I have been a bit busy with work and also helping around at home. I will update the blog a lot more with some of the MegaHouse figures including Silver Rayleigh and Strong World Shanks. I will be also posting just a few updates on some interesting One Piece goods that I have found as well. I have started using Tumblr and that has been giving me sleepless nights because of finding some pretty awesome stuff. I will provide links to my tumblr on the right side bar for those that want to follow me along with my twitter. Otherwise enjoy!

Play-Asia.Com order Link
Grand Line Children: Luffy from Play-Asia.com

Grand Line Children: Sabo from Play-Asia.com

No comments: