Friday 7 October 2011

P.O.P DX Monkey D. Garp (ver.0)

P.O.P DX Monkey D. Garp (ver. 0) Limited

Here is a small update on a very limited P.O.P DX Monkey D. Garp (version 0), where he showed up in the Gol D. Roger Era from the Strong World series. This version is when he was still Admiral at the time along with Sengoku and where Kizaru, Aokiji, and Akainu were still rookies back then. The coloring done on Garp on this version is just fantastic! His face skin-tone is fixed compared to his first version. I assume that they made this version because of the amount of extra Garp figures MegaHouse made. The pose is exactly the same as his other version except for the color and his head. At the moment we are not sure what other items he comes with but I assume it is just the figure with one pose.




Garp will be only available during the MegaHouse showcase in Tokyo, so if you happen to be there this winter take a look there and see if you are able to get him! I do love the coloring on this Garp compared to the first version, but to blend in with the other P.O.P DX figures he would stand out a lot. I try to blend in the characters based on the one's I already have, which is why I won't be getting this one. I will be updating on a few P.O.P's that I have got these past few months. I just didn't have any time to update some of them, but I will get to those very soon!

Source:
http://www.donki.com/onepiece/index.php#one

No comments: