Thursday 6 October 2011

P.O.P DX Admiral Kizaru & Roronoa Zoro (New World)

P.O.P Sailing Again: Roronoa Zoro (New World)

Here are a few new updates on the coming P.O.P (Portrait of Pirates) DX & Sailing Again series. Both coming out for pre-orders tonight are P.O.P DX Admiral Kizaru and P.O.P Sailing Again: Roronoa Zoro, both of which look fantastic. The additional items that come with Admiral Kizaru is pretty awesome and I am happy to see that MegaHouse has decided to include another Zoro face with him holding the sword in his mouth.

P.O.P DX: Admiral Kizaru

For those that are starting to get into collecting P.O.P's this would be a nice time to start collecting the Mugiwara New World version, since compare to the older one's the sculpt and poses were pretty simple and mind you that they were just starting when this series got really popular. Personally for me, I won't be collecting the P.O.P's for this series just because of the limited space I have in my room and also the cost of which these fantastic figures are. I will however consider buying certain characters if they decide to bring those out, like the other Shichibukai's but because of the Sailing Again series launching I hope they won't abandon the DX series and bring out a new one.

No comments: